Monday, May 11, 2009

Once AGAIN in Fullers class!


K, im posting once again because Mr. Fuller wants us to!
My weekend was wonderfully wonderful! On Friday I went to the mall right after school with Callie and made a Build A bear! Her name is Chocoalte! She's so cute! Then I went home.
Then on saturday I just really wanted to get out of my house, so i hung out with Callie again! We did some scrapbooking! Funn! Then we went with her whole family to a restaurant (that I forgot the name of) that had delicious ribs! It was soooooo good! Her family was so nice to me! Then we wanted to work of all that food so we grabbed some scooters and off we went! WE must've been riding scooters for almost an hour! It was exhausting, yet great fun! We rode our scooters to Southcottonwood Park! Once we were at the park we took some fun pictures! Then we were on the playground, and I saw Amanda jumping on her trampoline!(Amandas backyard faces the park!) so we ran over and the three of us talked. Then we jumped on her tramp! I did a front flip and she took a picture when I was in the air! It was awesome! Then we decided to go back to callies. So we got on our scooters, rode around the neighborhood, then went back to her house! We kept working on our scrapbooks and singing to songs! Then at night we went to watch 17 Again! It was soo funny! It is officially one of my favorite movies! Zac Efron is a WONDERFUL ACTOR! The movie was so funny and cute! I cried when he was reading the letter to the girl at court and he was crying. It was so sad :( But it was still a SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDIOUS movie! I absolutely loved it! And Zac was drop dead gorgeous!
I love hanging out with Callie! We are so close, she's more than my best friends. shes my bestest friend! Luv her with all my heart!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment