Thursday, May 21, 2009

Monster Concert Tonight!


Wahooooo! the day has finally come! Its Monster concert tonight! Our very last concert of the year with all four choir classes! Yeterdays rehearsel was great fun, except for the heat and all the disrespectful people, but it was still fun! I cant wait to sing my solo Concrete Angel! I love it! and I love the song that our class is singing by ourselves. its called Best Of my Love! Its so much fun! we get to dance and have so much fun! And who doesnt love singing a song about love !? <3

Our dance moves are.....well haha theyre pretty interesting......and im sure the boyz will love it! If you wanna come theres concerts at 6:00 and 8:00! but make sure to come early so you can see the pre-concert people! I one of them! im singing at the 6:00 concert! and therye both practically identical! the only thing that changes is the soloists.

Anyways, I cant wait for tonight! Its going to be so much fun! and im hoping for something magical to happen :D but i cant say much about it :D Lets just say im hoping to get a hug by a certain boy! If we do hug, Ill make sure to blog about it! <3>
BYe bye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment