Friday, May 8, 2009

Another Day In Fuller's Class!

Ok, well Mr. Fuller wants us to post something. Hmmmmmmm what should I talk about..... Oh ok I got it!
Today after school im going to the mall with one of my bestest friends Callie! We're going to make a Build-A-Bear, and then we're gonna buy some cute shorts from Aero or PacSun! Then we're gong to try on tons of prom dresses just for fun! Im sooo excited! I love hanging out with Callie! My other best friends Lucy and Natalie have a Build A Bear named CHocolate and Callie and I are gonna name our bear Chip. Then they're going to get married and be named Chocolate CHip! Yay! I love my friends!
OH, and tonight I'm going to the temple with my Young Womans group to do Baptism for the dead! I can't wait! It's gong to be my first time actually going inside the temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment