Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mr. Fuller's Exploratory class!.

Mr Fuller wanted us to make a new post, so here I am, writing a new post :D Well, I just made a Twitter account in this class! It's pretty exciting!
Today in choir we learned the choreography for You Can't Stop The Beat! It's amazing and so much fun! Mrs Elder is a great teacher!
In my 3rd period, french, we played a game like Battleship, and my partner was emily Mcbride! She's one of my best friends! she's great! Anyways, afterwards we watched a movie on quieotines (Im pretty sure I spelled that wrong!) And it was a horrible movie! It was sick and grosse!
For 5th period I hope we didn't have to memorize the Preamble today! Just in case I did memorize it though! I memorized it in 10 minutes!
I'm going to go now! bye bye!
<3 Silvy

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I'm glad you're having fun in that class! It's a fun one! I hope you're feeling better. Love ya buddy!
    ~Meg!

    ReplyDelete