Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Movie Making for Fullers class!

Ok so right now in Mr Fullers class we're suppose to be making movies! I have no idea how to! its sooooo confusing! I get it that you have to import but WHAT do you import. I know you import a document but how to you save the video to your document!?!?!?Im so confused! I have no idea what Im going to do!
So today in choir we went into the auditorium to practice for monster concert! Im so excited! I love our song Best Of My Love! Its somuch fun to dance! yet sadly im on the very end when we go in our class order, which isn't my favorite spot! But I can deal with it :D I cant wait for the rehearsel after school tommorow, and the actual performance on Thursday!
OH and on saturday im going with some of my friends to get a lagoon season passs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOO! ROLLER COASTERS HERE I COME!
*FUN FUN FUN*

No comments:

Post a Comment