Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fullers class again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K this post is dedicated to Mr. Fuller! Only because he wants us to blog :D
So anyways, I'm soooo excited for this weekend! On Saturday I'm going to babysit a bunch of little kids with Callie! I know it doesn't sound fun, but it actually is! I get to hang out with Callie and play with little kid toys! Wahoooo! OH and did I mention that there are going to be attractive boys there! Yay! I also get paid money! yay! Then when we're done babysitting we're gong to meet up with Lucy and Natalie at Wheeler farm! The fabulous 4! and our build a bears are gong to get married! (dont judge. youre jealous :D) It's gong to be great fuN! Then the 4 of us are just going to hang out and be crazy like alawys! I love my friends!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment