Thursday, May 28, 2009

*Life*

WEll here's a pretty random blog about things that are happening in my life right now! Its basically the last week of school! Im goin to miss the 9th graders so much :*( I have so many friends in that grade. Speaking of 9th graders, they are all at Lagoon today! Lucky ducks!!!! OH today after school im going to buy a new swimming suit for the incintive tommorow at Murray Pool! As the end of the school year approaches, tons of fun activites are coming! Who do you think will win Raging waters?!?!?! thats the question that everyone seems to be talking about. NO offense, but i think the sevies dont stand a chance. its between the 8th and 9th graders! I hope we win!!!!!!!! because the 9th graders this year went to raging waters when they were in 7th grade!!!!!!! But the 9th graders usually ALWAYS win! oh well, lets try to be positive! wahooooo were gonna win!!!!!!!
Well I hve an assigment in this class that I havent even started so I better get to work on it! Bye bye!
<3 Silvana

No comments:

Post a Comment