Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lagoon Season Pass!!!!!!!!!!!


HUrray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On Saturday I got my Lagoon season pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had SOOOO much fun! I went with Callie, Emily, Chelsea, Savanna, Dyrell, and Alex Wilkinson and Thomas Rodriguez. I went on sooo many roller coasters!!!! It was so much fun! Wicked had to be the BEST! I also loved the COlosses and the Spider. Oh and the White roller coaster was sooo fun! It was pretty dumb but it was fun because its so old and it sounds like its gonna break any second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went on so many rides! Oh my gosh I almost died of laughter on the one ride thats next to the Ferris wheel! i cant remember its name though! I got there with my rfiends when it opened and we stayed there until it closed! It was SO much fun! I cant wait to go back! I have a eeling that im going to go to Lagoon A TON THIS SUMMER!!!!!! I LOVE SEASON PASSES!!!!! On Sunday I was exhausted, but i dont regret going to Lagoon all day on saturday because it was so much fun!!!!!! SUMMER COME FASTER SO I CAN GO TO LAGOON EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment