Friday, May 22, 2009

MONSTER CONCERT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!


OMG LAST NIGHT WAS ABSOLUTELY MAGICAL AND AMAZING!I Hugged the boy i like!!!!!!!!!!!! it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and it wasnt just a quick simple hug, it was a meaningful and long hug <3 I went up to him and congratualted him on his solo, and he congratulated me on mine~ then we hugged! my arms were around his neck in a tight lock! and his arms were around my waist, crushing me to him! and we stayed like that for a while! It was the BEST hug ive ever had in my whole entire life! :D and when we were hugging i closed my eyes because it just felt right. and my friend was spying on us because she knows I like him and she said that he closed his eyes also ans he hugged me closely! <3 I really really really hope he likes me... Then after the best hug ever we talked for a while, and we ended up talking about this one girl that he USE to like. and i know he doesnt like her anymore but it still made me sad and i ended up crying on the bathroom floor. But now that i look back i feel kind of dumb because its not like he likes her anymore. and this might sound weird but once i got home i grabbed my build a bear, put my pjs on, and searched the song he sang on youtube and cried my eyes out. The song is just so beautiful and heartwarming. its aobut love <3 <3 <3 When he sang it at the concert, a tear rolled down my cheek :)
Anyways, last night I had the bestest most amazing hug of my whole entire life. It ment the world to me. and I hope that it ment as much to him as it did to me. <3

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that is so cute! I'm so glad you had a wonderful night (for the most part)! I think he does like you and he'd have to be crazy not to! You were so good at your solo! :D
    ~Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks buddy! ure sooo sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete